Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Relief


You know when you find those rare moments of peace among the chaos? That is where my happy place is! It's that moment of just pure bliss and even though everything may fall apart tomorrow...right now it's okay....everything is okay. And all the things stressing me out seem so far away and I'm okay. All the great friends I have lost seem...seem well okay...in a way that their happy now and not in a way that I'm happy to be rid of them because believe me I, for one, am not. This is the moment that every addict lives for...the outcome of bliss from their addiction. It may be wrong and misunderstand from one addict to another but they all...we all understand that moment of bliss after the deed is done. In that moment we don't feel dirty or depressed...we just feel happy and content. Whatever the addiction may be whether its drugs or sex or religion it keeps us living and fighting for another day. And who am I or you to say that one is more wrong than another? We all just want freedom from the stress of this world and it is your choice to make about your body and mine to make about my own. Every single person has an addition. So why cast one out for sex when the other is smoking up a storm? Why cast out a druggie when the other is getting a religious high? We're all just living for those moments of bliss...even if it destroys us.

No comments:

Post a Comment