Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm sorry! I will try harder!

What have I become? That carefree girl you once knew seems so far away now. All I feel like doing anymore is crying. Is there a reason I'm alive? I don't want to hurt anymore! I just want to be the great girlfriend you once had. I don't want to lose you! Your harsh words cut in me so deep. Do you see how bad they hurt me? They send me back to the deep sea of depression. I've stayed true to you and you doubt my every word. I know its a two way road and I gotta work hard as well as you. You get upset when I don't tell you whats wrong anymore. Its because when I do you get mad and use harsh words that make me feel worse. You might as well have shoved a knife deep in my heart. So do you see now why I've been so distant? Yes you do have a sweet side I only see ocationally or little bit of but I feel your harsh words more. Help me be that girl I used to be!

4 comments:

  1. ok well im sorry but as you know when you get upset i have to usually be blunt with you, or you dont think im serious or you block it out cuz your stuborn :P but prom night was a start because i seen the girl i love in you all night long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I just had to find her inside me and give all my love to you! I guess we both just got so numb because of the pain this distance causes us. But were going to make it through because were soul mates! There is no one else in this world I would want to be with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i think our defense was to not show any emotion so that we didnt hurt anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya we need 2 try to not do that! I think it hurts us more!

    ReplyDelete