Sunday, July 11, 2010

breath.....breath......




What would they do if they could see just how broken I am? What would they do if they saw that salty liquid stain my bed the color of ruby's? It would be a shock to their blind eyes. No one would be their to save me. I'm all alone now. My heart is aching for relief. Its calls for its cold steel medicine. Tears trickle down as I realise what I have become. I cry out at the moon for a hero to save me from myself. But no hero I see through blurred eyes. When he finally makes an appearance it'll be to late as the moon changes to the sun. All that will be left of life will be an empty glowing computer screen.

1 comment:

  1. im here i can be your hero all i need is your permission to let me protect your heart again the permission to wield your heart and make it soar once again i love you

    ReplyDelete