Monday, June 6, 2011

LUST!



What am I to do? You led me on so easily. Not that it was hard for you with your charm and my want for human touch. Now you play with my emotions and make my heart ache. And you not talking to me is making me want you more. I feel that as soon as I let you in you'll rip my world apart. I want you and for some reason I want to date you! Its not so strange I've a crush on you before. Is my lust such a terrible thing? Would you break me into peices if I let you in? I need to get out of ths mind! I need to stop ths want...this painful lust! Do you even care about me? Would you care if I was dead? Please let me know you care! I'm becoming attached and it terrible! I need to let go! I'm so tired of being alone!!! Why do I feel the need to date you? I miss your touch...

3 comments:

  1. You act so normal.

    It scares me.

    It makes me think you don't trust me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't think that at all! I do trust you! I just don't feel these emotions till I break down! And when I'm with you I don't hve breakdowns typically. I throughly enjoy your company and so its near impossible for me to have a breakdown. And I am god awefully pitiful when I do. I am worse than britany in a different way. I don't threaten to other people I am going to kill myself though I have had suicidal thoughts. Because I have never had a gun to my head, knife to my wrist, or too many pills sliding down my throat. When I have suicidal thoughts I write, then I think of all the people that love me and would miss me and I just cry, curl up in a tiny ball and cry. I never meant to mke you feel as though I don't trust you but when I speak or try to text on my god aweful phne it doesn't come out write because I censor what I say but on this blog I let it all out. But I truely am very sorry you feel that way. And it means a lot you see me as your best friend and I hope to not disappoint you like the other have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your deserve to be more than someones second choice

    ReplyDelete