Wednesday, September 7, 2011

6 Months

If you look at me now and at me 6 months ago you would see a different person. 6 months ago I was ending my last year of highschool and scared to face the world ahead with a vage idea of what my future held. Friends came then with easy a shot in one hand and a mind filled with secrets. I hid behind a mask and felt as though every word I said had to be correct or the mask would break and those friends would dissapear. One day I decided to be brave to be vunerable to those I held dear. I lost a friend I had gotten close to these past 6 months and though it hurt I learned to let go. Why hold on to what was never mine to hold onto? I am the keeper of my fate and she is of her fate. I'm not proud of the actions I took the past 6 months but I loved the memories I made. I helped a bird fly that without me seemed to have clipped wings. Or rather a flower that grew new petals of firey reds and oranges. After all pain is the best inspiration. In the matter of weeks I've been away I've grown inside so much. I now know we were never met to really be friends we were suppose to be blips in each others life. From here we grow. I will fly higher than I've ever been and you will grow to have the brightest of petals. Direct your life how you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment