Sunday, June 28, 2009

Babe I love you!

Say my name. I just want to hear you speak my name. It makes me smile and my heart beat fast. Am I crazy for letting you have my heart completely? My parents sure think so. You’re the only one who can make me smile when I’m depressed. How can I not love someone who is so perfect in my eyes for me. I might be blinded by love but I’d rather be blind with you then seeing clearly with anyone else. I love the sparkle in your eyes when your happy. I hate see in those salty burning droplets fall across your soft face. It breaks my heart to see you hurt that much. I would give anything to never see that sadness in your eyes again. It’s like when I look in those blue spheres I can see the depths of your tortured soul. I hope this doesn’t turn into another of my stupid sappy heartbreaks. Though I would never kill myself trusting people with my emotions would be even harder. I might be depressed sometimes but I try to be happy for you. The way my body tingles when our hands touch is unlike any other. It’s like electricity flows from your hand to mine through my body and back to you. Do you feel it too? Do you get butterfly to every time you see me? You’ll never know how much you have made me stronger. You saved me in so many ways that night. You don’t even know how grateful I am!

1 comment:

  1. baby i get butterflies soo bad that i feel like a ghost i could just drift away with you in my arms and never return to this wasteland we call earth to float in the clouds with you is to be the happiest man alive/dead

    ReplyDelete