Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You make me so happy! We should be happy!

We may fight alot that is true. But I'm not tired and I'm not ready to give up on you! You make me so happy when I'm sad. Your my angel. It's so true. I know your shaking your head no but baby you held me up when I felt like giving up. You saved my life. I don't think you realise this. I don't want anyone else Aaron! I want you and only you! Your laugh makes me smile even over the phone. I love how I bring out the playful side in you. I love the way your eyes sparkle when you look at me! I love the way your watch is a bit too big on your wrist. I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! And the cure for my loneliness is simply hearing your lovely voice! No other man can even compete against you for my love! Your the best and absolutely perfect in my eyes!

3 comments:

  1. yay! i love you soo terribly much!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    im soo glad that i dont have to worry about losing you to someone else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I finally got through to your stubborn mind lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol im still working on getting through your stuborn mind in some areas lol =)

    ReplyDelete