Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How can this be life?

These four cream colored walls bare down on me. My silent scream is so loud for no one can hear it. The noises of this place makes put images that I hate to play. Always spinning hoping I don't slip into insanity. Questioning my health so easily I don't answer for fear of what I'll find. Darkness finds its way into my light. There is no way to fight it now. Am I worth the confusion I'm causing you? Sleep, oh sweet slumber you thought I slipped into. I long for it yet it does not come. The noises become so loud when your in solitude. Don't let a sound slip from your scared little lips. They might find you. Dragging you deeper into this darkness called my mind. Do you hear that beating at my window? My curiosity will not win this time. Hush now don't make a sound. It's the calm before the storm. Why can't I just sleep? Whats wrong with me? I have no idea...so I won't drag you any deeper but you wish to continue. Help me escape my mind. I need to be with you and all this madness....darkness disappears. Your the pleasant numbing of this depression. Hold me in your arms and I will be saved. I will be happy.

12 comments:

  1. what does this mean?
    its soo deep and i feel there is soo much meaning behind it but even my articulate mind is failing to figure out the message and mystery in this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know what it means. I just spaced out and my finger just started typing like they had a mind of there own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it scares me deeply yet confuses me and makes me feel good all at the same time, i feel as if your suffering and cant sleep because of it then i feel that if you were just with me you could finally be happy and sleep

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah basically! :) I read over it after I typed and I was like wow this kinda creepy but kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its really good though, you should publish this one for real or put it in a contest it has soo much meaning and makes you feel different emotions as you read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah? You really think so? I didn't know it was that good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes it just makes me feel deep emotions, when i first read it i was kinda worried and scared, but by the end i felt better cuz i can heal all the depression

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't explain what it is because I don't even know what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dont expect you 2 cuz i usually cant explain most the things i write either

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't even know where I would publish it at or enter it in a contest at!

    ReplyDelete
  11. eh idk, but gaia has something like that i think

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok! well I'm getting off here!

    ReplyDelete