Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The brighter side of life

I've been given a great life by my parents. There is no doubt about that. They spoiled me like crazy but raised me still with my humanity present. I have this feeling like I'm destined for something more. Like it's waiting to be released. Its just finding that thing that makes this unsettling feeling disappear. I feel trapped but yet not. I drift away from this world in a good book. It takes me away from the reality of my failing life. I just can't seem to get it right most of the time. I found a wonderful guy that brings the happiness and sadness in just the right amount. He makes me see the world a bit differently than I am. He will never know how much he really saved me. I just wish I could have been the one to save him. Because I know he'll never forget the person who did and neither will I. It sucks because I want to be the savior. You know? The one needed the most. I guess that's a downfall of mine. I just want to be needed and no one seems to find a need for me. Ugh there I go again bring the pathetic side out. He will not be forgotten and I hope a time never comes were I have to pretend to. He will be in my mind forever whether it be happy memories or haunting me (if he shall decide to leave). And I am happy about that. For if it wasn't for him I would be seeing this world in this new shade of bright! I love him and glad he decided to have me be part of his life!

1 comment:

  1. im glad i can save you baby from whatever it is i did, and i love you soo much!

    ReplyDelete