Thursday, August 13, 2009

broken from stupid thoughts


I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry I no longer make you happy. I know I'm the biggest mistake of your life. I feel like you dread even talking to me. I feel empty and lonely. You must see how pathetic I am. Do you realise that this depression is breaking me down? I'm just bringing you down. All I seem to do is hurt you anymore. I'm sorry I ruined you life. I know I'm not special. And I know your going to find someone better than me. I know I'm not worth your time. I'm just a dumb girl that's a bundle of emotions. You deserve better but I don't want to let you go.

3 comments:

  1. i really dont know what to say you always tell me your not good enough and that i dread you or think your a burden and no matter what i say or do to prove your my everything it comes back to this, i love you baby and im only happy when im with you, im sorry if im more emotional than other boys and i care too much sometimes its jusst who iam i probably have more stupid emotions as a boy than i should have but i dont want anybody else idk how to prove it becuase nothing i have done has gotten through to you, something i can do to prove it to you? anything at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i wish one of us knew cuz i want you to stop thinking that, i love you soo much baby

    ReplyDelete