Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Future memories




These years are flying by so fast. I'm already suppose to get a job. Ugh that I'm truly dreading. My mom is constantly on my case about it which doesn't help at all! I'm 16 and still haven't learned because when I do my parents scream at me and it stress me out so much I'm just like fuck it. So I just don't don't drive. I have my permit because I retain what I read. I just wanna go back to middle where the only thing I had to worry about was boys. lol jk. I really wouldn't wanna go back to middle....maybe 8th grade. Ha ha that whole year was a blow off year. Would not wanna go to the summer before that.... I was a complete wreck. My favorite class in 7th and 8th grade was multi-media! Me and Carolina made so awful movies. lol but they were funny! Freshman year I was a weird mess. I saw Justin everyday and I still loved him then but it was like I was invisible. Oh well now I have Aaron! He made all those other guys not even matter! Fuck them I got Aaron! Their the ones that fucked up! I love you so much baby!

1 comment:

  1. ah so justin was the one you were obessed about?
    o well im glad i make them not matter cuz i love you with everything i have and idk if i would even date anymore if something ruined us i love you 2

    ReplyDelete