Monday, August 3, 2009

pretty little fuck up

All I can see is you wanting her. All I can feel is pain because something inside me is saying your not over her. Even after all she did to hurt you. I think that if she decided to take you back you would go running to her with everything you got. Why would you care about the past with her if you love me. You say you don't love her but little things say you still do. And for someone to save you like that they make an impact on your life. You don't just forget a love like that. And for you to say if I played you like she did you would forget me when she did it so much and you still loved her with every fucking fiber of your being. It just kills me that I know that. It kills you to be around her because you love her still. I give you my heart and all you truely want is hers. And I'm so stupid because I still love you with everything I got even though I know this. I love you I truely do and I hope you love me more than her but I don't know. I doubt you'll ever see this. If you really know me instead of texting me you would be on here reading how bad I'm hurting but you won't. You don't need to know. I'll never quite be good enough for anyone and I always fuck up.

2 comments:

  1. i could never go back to her she is dead to me like i said i only bare to be around her for your sake, she ripped my heart to shreds and i dont want that back

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I was hoping you would say that. I'm glad I'm wrong!

    ReplyDelete