Thursday, October 15, 2009

EMO NOT KNOWN







You tell me I gotta learn to be lonely more now. So I will. Its not like I haven't been before. I'll make it for you but I can't garentee to be happy. I'll prolly be emo more than you care to deal with. I just hope you don't give up on me. Because even though I know I could handle it...I don't wanna have to deal with pain like that. But I also don't want you to fake like you want to be with me. I'm sorry I know you deserve better...but I don't wanna lose you.

2 comments:

  1. wow i just now noticed you posted this, im not causing you pain am i?
    i love you so much baby
    i just dont want us being apart to tear us apart, i dont mean you have to be lonely just try not to think about all the bad stuff when your away from me

    ReplyDelete