Saturday, December 12, 2009

Your my soul mate! My everything!


Why do they do this to me? Can't they see I love you?! No they don't care enough to see the pain they cause me. I'm so alone here. Sure I have friends but even they do not have time for me. You make the pain bareable. I just want to cry all the time now. You wonder why I hate myself so much. Well when everything your told is how your fucking up and basically that your a mistake you would want it to all end too! You would be like me. I used to wonder if anybody would even miss me. They prolly would rejoice at my death. Only you would cry for me now. I live for you and me. If you had not come into my life to calm my storm...i don't know if I'd be alive today. You give me hope that I never had before! You give me life!

1 comment:

  1. well thank god your still alive because of me but like ive told you before you dont live your life by the judgement of others you do whats right for you and me not your parents or should i say your "haters"

    ReplyDelete